Tag: , ,

Dell Mini10 N450 T540311 10 Inches Netbook 12 Hours Battery

Dell Mini10 N450 T540311 10 Inches Netbook 12 Hours Battery

Item code: DMN450

Exotic White Dell Best Seller Brand New Dell


Price: $ 527.00.86 USD / PHP 24,442.26 (Shipping Charges not included) Special Offer for the Customer from the Philippines No Shipping Charge Until July 23, 2010 only

Free Shipping around South Korea.
Minimal Shipping charges apply for other Asian Countries, Africa, America, Europe and Middle East

Place an order now!






About Makisig Bayani

Hi, My Name is Jaehyun Kim. I am a webdesigner, developer and UI designer. I am also a certified online seller.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I have the Asus Eee pc but it is not as good as this. I mean the features and the specs is great!

Though Dell computers is not so good compare to the other laptop and netbook brands, for this stuff, I could say wow! this is excellent.

I like it! I like this Dell Mini laptop

Anonymous said...

At last I got this stuff!